[GnomeMeeting-list] netmeeting+speex+gnomemeeting-1.2.0

Hi,

I am running against a wall with netmeeting 3.01 on XP +
meetspeex <-> gnomemeeting-1.2.0 on Fedora FC3:

I am unable to get both sides to use at least one of
the low bandwidth speex codecs (i already played a lot
around with meetspeex rearranging/enabling/disabling codecs).

gnomemeeting happily transmits to netmeeting using speexw 8kHz
(audio gets actually through), but netmeeting transmit either uses the
uncompressed G711 codecs (too much bandwidth), MS-GSM if I
enable it (bad audio quality) or nothing if I am allowing
only speex at gmomemeeting. (speexw and all others tried)

Is there anybody who has solved the puzzle or is it
unsolvable? I am interested in audio only at the moment but
this can change easily :-)

Regards,

Konrad

PS: I second the question about the gnomemeeting on windows
    status question. Is there anything to start with?

    What are the major problems expected?

PPS: anybody tried getting a DV camcorder (ieee1394) to
     work with gnomemeeting?