Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting RPM for SUSE 9.3

Hi Vlad,

Am Samstag, den 24.12.2005, 14:42 -0800 schrieb Vlad C.:
> I was wondering whether anyone has a .rpm version of
> gnome-meeting for SUSE 9.3. I've tried to compile it
> by hand, but configure apparently can't find a lot of
> packages that YAST reports are already installed.
>
> For example, the file gconf-2.0.pc is not present in a
> directory listed in $PKG_CONFIG_PATH
> (/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/gnome/lib/pkgconfig)
> or anywhere else in the system for that matter.
> Nevertheless, YAST reports that gconf2 version
> 2.10.0-5 is already installed.

as SuSE is steadily trying to not have a good relationship with the
GNOME folks and even the efforts at OTS seem to have been going quite
resultless, please file a bug against SuSE to fix their spec. If you
cannot build a package's source rpm that's a problem of the distro, not
of the upstream of that package.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian