Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] V4L configuration

Just got the setpwc program. I used it to reset pwc to factory default and all is good now! Many thanks!

Furthermore I have then used the program to boost my fps from 10 to 30 and now I have nice smooth video as well.

But for your info I have:

GnomeMeeting 1.2.2
libpt-1.8.3c2 is installed (the installed version is 1.8.7-1ubuntu1)

If that's a problem, let me know and I'll inform the Ubuntu dev (bug report?) as well post it on Ubuntu forums in case anyone else have the same problem.

Now I can stop rebooting to Windows for NetMeeting(!)

JGJones

Y Ddraig Goch a ddyry Gychwyn
Cymru am byth

BSL Video-Group:

Deaf-UK Technology Wiki
http://bslvgroup.mrdini.com/wiki/Main_Page

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: 1) nerds and 2) normals.

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mardi 06 d�cembre 2005 � 12:36 +0000, JGJones a �crit :

Thanks...I know it's not GnomeMeeting that's at fault - the picture taken was from a webcam capture. I've searched high and low on how to change it but you mentioning the info below will help me be able to explain it and where to ask.

I think you should use setpwc :
http://people.mandriva.com/~fcrozat/gnomemeeting/

(PWC is your driver)

Notice that now that I think of it, something has changed in PWLIB
recently. PWLIB is used by GnomeMeeting. They have inversed RGB and BGR.
As a consequence, I had to modify GnomeMeeting too (iirc).

However, that should not happen if your distribution has not patched
GnomeMeeting as GnomeMeeting asks for a specific version of
PWLIB/Openh323.

Can you tell me what GnomeMeeting and libpt you are using?