Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] V4L configuration

Le mardi 06 décembre 2005 à 12:36 +0000, JGJones a écrit :
> Thanks...I know it's not GnomeMeeting that's at fault - the picture
> taken was from a webcam capture. I've searched high and low on how to
> change it but you mentioning the info below will help me be able to
> explain it and where to ask.

I think you should use setpwc :
http://people.mandriva.com/~fcrozat/gnomemeeting/

(PWC is your driver)

Notice that now that I think of it, something has changed in PWLIB
recently. PWLIB is used by GnomeMeeting. They have inversed RGB and BGR.
As a consequence, I had to modify GnomeMeeting too (iirc).

However, that should not happen if your distribution has not patched
GnomeMeeting as GnomeMeeting asks for a specific version of
PWLIB/Openh323.

Can you tell me what GnomeMeeting and libpt you are using?

(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net