Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] V4L configuration

Le mercredi 30 novembre 2005 à 22:20 +0000, JGJones a écrit :
> I am running:
>
> Ubuntu Breezy.
> With Logitech Quickcam Pro4000
>
> Works with V4L in GnomeMeeting however lately it have seemed to
> "shifted" in colourmap and the colour is now extremely distroted (I'm
> purple to be basically!) and playing with hue/saturation/brightness/etc
> does nothing to improve it.
>
> How do I tweak the colormap of V4L input? I can provide pictures taken
> from the camera to demostrate what I mean by funny colours.

Wouldn't it be related to the driver?
I think you should contact the driver author (Luc Saillard iirc).
Our plugin didn't change since very long, so if colors suddenly became
distorted, then I conclude it is because of the driver (or of the
webcam).

My old Philips webcam is now working only in black-and-white, even if
I'm using it with the very old driver which was working before with the
same webcam.

If you can show me a picture, perhaps I can tell you where it comes
from.

v_/_    SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net