Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New proposition for GM name

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le jeudi 01 décembre 2005 à 18:16 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>those are the latest proposal for a perhaps new GM name. Please propose
>>and/or vote. Also, those proposals could be declined in other spelling.
>>
>>Damian, if some of them are not attractive for you, remove them.
>>
>>Voximi - Vox - see - me
>>Voxy Meeting - Vox see Meeting, wink to Roxy Music - Daniel Huhardeaux
>>OpenViVox - Open Video and Vox - Philippe Lefevre
>>Colloquy - Hannes Ebner
>>HoldTheLine - Hannes Ebner
>>VoiceStream - Hannes Ebner
>>Spirsi - Speak hear see - Daniel Huhardeaux
>

> To be honest, I'm not sure I like any of them. I'll ask the advice of
> Jonita :)
Second on that. Are there any others?

What about the following, off my head in a minute:

Z-meeting
TheMeeting (The gathering!)
no_meet (no_meat!, or !meet)
Omeet ([ou, miit])
NNtm ([en en ti em] = No Need To Meet, or No Nead trade mark)
MAV (MeetAudioVideo) or AVM (but can be taken as adult video)
VVoIP (Video&Voice overIP)
YoViMe (YOur VIdeo MEssenger)
m3371n9
BeNe ([bi ne], BE NEtworked)
bamse
bongo
(minute is gone...)

Not that I particularly like any of them, but sometimes introducing a random mutation in a
population brings to better results :-)

Kalin.
--
+-> http://ThinRope.net/ <-+