Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New proposition for GM name

Hi,
 any name that is selected must (in my view) meet the requirement that

www.name_you_select.org  is available.

Derek.
On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Kalin KOZHUHAROV wrote:

> Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Le jeudi 01 décembre 2005 à 18:16 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :
> >
> >>Hi all,
> >>
> >>those are the latest proposal for a perhaps new GM name. Please propose
> >>and/or vote. Also, those proposals could be declined in other spelling.
> >>
> >>Damian, if some of them are not attractive for you, remove them.
> >>
> >>Voximi - Vox - see - me
> >>Voxy Meeting - Vox see Meeting, wink to Roxy Music - Daniel Huhardeaux
> >>OpenViVox - Open Video and Vox - Philippe Lefevre
> >>Colloquy - Hannes Ebner
> >>HoldTheLine - Hannes Ebner
> >>VoiceStream - Hannes Ebner
> >>Spirsi - Speak hear see - Daniel Huhardeaux
> >

> > To be honest, I'm not sure I like any of them. I'll ask the advice of
> > Jonita :)
> Second on that. Are there any others?
good idea.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.                 Any fool can write code that
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.                a computer can understand.