Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] please help( i am not sure whether i sent out the email just now)

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 07:58:52PM +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
> You can not use STUN and IP translation at the same time.
> If you are using STUN, OR IP Translation, they are deactivated when
> calling somebody on your LAN.
> Isn't that what happens?

I have to reply to this with details later, because the local net I am
talking about is somewhere else where I am now.

Also I don't remember right now if the problem was prior GM v1.2.1

Anyway, the localnet has two subnets, 193.208.225.0/24 and 172.16.1.0/21
and the Internet is through a NAT-firewall. If I remember correctly, I
couldn't make calls to other clients with STUN enabled when two clients
were in different local networks, but I did manage to make outgoing
calls to some other GM host in the public Internet. After I disabled
STUN, it worked otherway around.

// jouni