Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] longrun GM

Thanks for your responce.

I ran tcpdump on the remote PC, and I found that one udp port
was unreachable.  Some process grab that port and would not let
GM use it.
Yesterday night, my wife asked me to configure the sound system
for her to use skype (on Win2K).  She uses Creative's usb audio,
that I gave to her, because Linux could not control it.
Her problem was that suddenly the mic does not work properly.
Her problem might be similar to what I observe on the remote PC.
I was reminded of the fact that some of usb devices hung up when left
unactive for some time---audio, webcams etc.
>From my experience running GM continuously ready to accept calls,
I observe similar sympthom with onboard cheap sound system.

In any events, I am sure that GM is now a good tool to make a torture
test on sound systems of PC.

Thanks for anyway.
yoriaki fujimori