Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] New on the list, my first question

Le dimanche 03 avril 2005 à 23:00 +0200, Dirk a écrit :
> Damien Sandras schrieb:
>
> >Yes it works without Quicknet hardware, but you can not use the same
> >MicroTelco account, it is another provider for which you can signup from
> >the new PC-To-Phone account window. Rates to Cambodia are 0.380 USD/min,
> >instead of 0.314 with Microtelco, so that is a bit more expensive
> >unfortunately...
> >

> That's nice, i'll try it. Is there any way to get the money back what
> i've paid for my last unused microtelco account?

I suppose not :(
Unfortunately I do not control that. You can just ask them and tell them
that the account is of no use until you can use the driver.

If you have the driver working in 0.98, I would suggest to make sure
your NAT setup is ok, and use that money to make calls, then later
upgrade.

Have you tried doing normal calls (without Microtelco)?
You can call h323.voxgratia.org to test your setup. You should hear a
prerecorded message, if you do, then your NAT setup is correct. If you
hear nothing, then it is not correct.