Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] New on the list, my first question

Damien Sandras wrote:

I have a question for you : do you really want to make PC-To-Phone
calls, or do you really want to use Quicknet hardware?

Because if you only need to do PC-To-Phone calls, you can use
GnomeMeeting 1.2.1 on the latest Mandrake without the need for Quicknet
hardware.

i only need PC-To-Phone calls. I have a lot of international calls, my wife is from cambodia. You mean Gnomemeeting1.2.1 works without Quicknet hardware? Can i use the same microtelco account?

Greetings Dirk