[GnomeMeeting-list] Gatekeeper rejecting calls due to excessive BW request

I am running GM 1.2.1 on FreeBSD on openh323 1.15.3 and pwlib 1.8.4.

Last week our conferencing folks restricted the allowable bandwidth on
call and now GM is unable to connect.

When I turn on debug I always see a request of "bandWidth =
100000". This is unchanged regardless of whether I reduce the bandwith
in preferences (Video Codecs) or even if video transmission is disabled.
Is this expected and is there any way to get the system to request a
smaller bandwidth?

According to the system administrator, calls of over 768 kbps are
rejected. If I am correct that bandwidth is in units of 1000 bps, 100000
would mean 100 Mbps, way too much and far more than needed. Windows
based clients (usually Polycom ViaVideo) work fine.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)