[GnomeMeeting-list] adaptive playout buffer algorithms ??

Hello All,
In search of "Adaptive jitter Buffer" implementation, I found various *adaptive playout buffer algorithms * like Ramjee's (spike mode and normanl mode) , Moon's , Jacobson's etc.....
I  fear reading those document as they contain lot of Mathematics !!!!   :(
Has anybody implemented these algorithm in software ?
We have to provide adaptive jitter in software .

regards
Vikram