[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting without Quicknet

I am trying to build GnomeMeeting for FreeBSD V5. (I recently submitted
a fix to get it to build with V4.) But IXJ is not available at this time
for V5, so I built openh323 without it. That was fine, but
gnomemeeting-1.0.2 claims that Quicknet is now required.

Is there any way around this or is GnomeMeeting dead until/unless
someone builds an ixj driver for V5?
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)