Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] SuSE9.1 and GM

Am Donnerstag, 2. September 2004 18:41 schrieb Oturan Boga:
> Hello;
>
> You mentioned:
> > I know Matsumoto's url.  I read his explanation, and
> > I started monitoring datche with ffmpeg.  It works
> > great.
>
> I could not. Could you tell me how you did it?
> When I write the command written on this page, I only
> get one picture mpeg. If I omit the -r 30 option on
> the
> ffmpeg side, I get an mpeg, but the picture slides
> horizontally. (without the -r 30 option, ffmpeg
> captures at 25 fps)
>
> Could you tell me the exact command

I assume Matusmoto lives and Japan, and Japan has NTSC, IIRC. So you should
try "-r 25" if you have a PAL camcorder. Maybe there is a general problem
with PAL support, I remember having problem with PAL size DV streams with
ffmpeg a year ago. You should try some other programs to make the list of
possible error causes shorter.

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns  /  Kastanienweg 6 - Zimmer 1206  /  52074 Aachen
mailto:lurch gmx li  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/