Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM and Radvision MCU v3

Hi Urs,

The person with the most experience in that field is probably Guilhem
Tardy, he is in CC. Notice that GM can also be compiled with H.263
support, which could solve your problem. GM 1.2 should probably ship
with an H.263 plugin.

However, Guilhem is also investigating the same kind of problem with
Mészáros Mihály.

Polycom units have always been a problem.