Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with Microtelco gatekeeper

Larry,

Try to go in #gnomemeeting on irc.gnome.org and ask for a live test with
one person there. Once you have made sure that it is working, and thus
that your firewall is ok, then I will recontact MicroTelco again for
you.

You can also connect to Johnny Strom on ILS, it is an answering machine
(sort of), if you get video and audio back, then your setup is correct.

Make sure that :
- ports UDP 5000-5007, 5010-5013 are forward to your internal host

Make sure that :
- IP Translation is enabled with the right IP address in your
preferences
- H.245 Tunneling and Fast Start are also enabled.

I'm waiting for news from you :)