Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with Microtelco gatekeeper

Hi Damien,

Well, it seems that my setup is okay for non-gatekeeper calls based on
the voice tests.

The most odd thing from chatting on IRC that came up is that pinging
63.81.73.99 worked for you, but I get no reply at all.  But when I do a
'telnet 63.81.73.99 22', I see the normal OpenSSH initial reply (so I
can't be completely disconnected from them).  Of course 63.81.73.100
doesn't seem to work at all from anywhere, and since that seems to be
the primary machine for gk.microtelco.com, there is definitely something
fairly wrong on their end.

Anyway, the main problem now is that nearly all of the time when I try
to make a call via the gatekeeper, I get "Remote host has closed the
connection" about 1-2 seconds after I click the connect button.

In case it helps, I've attached the entire transaction up until I hang
up the handset when running gnomemeeting in debug level=2.  I've 'x'd
out the one or two "sensitive" things (like my account number).

Is the problem possibly related to the line:
H225	Failed to get initial Q.931 PDU, connection not started.

Thank-you again,
Larry