Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Key

I think that you have installed an outdated version of gnomemeeting.

However, you can try as root :
gnomemeeting-config-tool --fix-permissions
gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean-schemas
gnomemeeting-config-tool --install-schemas

and as an user :
gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean

then killall -9 gconfd-2

If it doesn't fix your problem, then you have installed a broken or
buggy gnomemeeting package.