[GnomeMeeting-list] Key

Dear friends,

   When I start GnomeMeeting on my Yellow Dog Linux
(YDL), it prompt this:

"GnomeMeeting got 0 for the GConf key
´/apps/gnomemmeting/gconf_test_age´, but 24 was
expected.

"That key represent the revision of GnomeMeeting
setting. If it doesn't correspond to the expected
value, it means that your GConf schemas have not been
correctly installed or the permissions are not
correct.

"Using ´gnomemeeting-config-tool´ could help you to
fix this problem."

   I already have cheked correlated sites and found
nothing, neither understood well them. Then I ask as a
newbie:

a) what is a key?
b) how do I use the "gnomemeeting-config-tool" to fix
the problem or how may I fix it otherwise?

   Thanks!

      Daniel

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/