Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] netmeeting vs gnomeeting: sound screwed up?

	Sory,

	Uwe said of topic, about webcam's...

	Now it's too late.

	I'll pay more attention...

	Paulo Meira

On 17 May, 2004, at 12:19 PM, Paulo Meira wrote:

	Hi,

	Here are two links about Linux webcam's:

		-Video for Linux resources page -------http://www.exploits.org/v4l/
-Linux USB device ------------------------http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdevcat.php? id=9&o=0&w=t&s=v&d=a

I'm looking hard for linux compatibles webcam's too. And I have many difficult in this job. I found some of them in a list yet, but I need one that I can buy in the market, rigth now.

	Any kind of help will be appreciated.

	Thanks,

	Paulo Meira