Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Problem with "Remote user is busy"

Thanks for all the replies.

I've updated the firewall for RTP, etc. and things seem to work well.
(Even without the RTP stuff forwarding I was able to communicate with
Johnny Stroem, but I have added it in as we both agreed it should be
there.)

I can now call and speak with my friend in California too. He and
another friend were working well. (His friend had 0.98 and he had 1.0)
When his friend upgraded to 1.0.2 they could not longer communicate.
After my friend upgarded to 1.0.2 he could again speak with his friend
and now myself.

It appears there may be some version compatibility problems. They also
noted they had to clear out all their . files after updating before they
could operative pproperly with the new version.

I'm now working to get things up between myself and a co-worker in
Hong Kong. He was using version 0.94.1. I could see his video and
we could type back and forth, but no voice. He is upgrading now to
see if that helps.

Anyway, just some observations should they be useful to others.

Doug