Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] netmeeting vs gnomeeting: sound screwed up?
- From: Uwe Brauer <oub mat ucm es>
- To: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- Cc: GnomeMeeting mailing list <gnomemeeting-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] netmeeting vs gnomeeting: sound screwed up?
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:39:31 +0200
On 17 May 2004, dsandras seconix com wrote:
> Netmeeting is using better codecs, encumbered by patents, and
> requiring less bandwidth.
> So make sure you both executed the Configuration Assistant and chose
> the right connection type so that you use optimal codecs.
We both used
Is this what you mean.?
I checked the configuration settings, the default values look
reasonable to me.
I looked up the audio codec settingh
The only thing I cannot activate is
the C.732,1 which is listed as excellent quality.
> Bad sound quality is generally caused by the upload of a too high
> quality video that floods your bandwidth.
I did not have a video only the recipient had one.
> www.linux-usb.org is perhaps what you are looking for.
BTW would a updgrade to 1.0.x help
] [Thread Prev