Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Major ILS change

> > Now again, let's imagine I can portscan the right port, then your
> > approach is not different than the current situation, or at least, I
> > don't see the difference.
>
> There is a difference, but if you can't implement it, then it is
> irrelavant.

I still can try, but please tell me what is that difference. Imagine I
can really portscan the port specified in the ILS request, what is the
difference for the user between :
- the portscan only happens if the specified address is different from
the signalling address and is private
and
- the portscan always occurs

What I mean is that from the user point of view, I don't see people who
would be rejected in one case and not in the other...

Thanks for your help,

(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org