[GnomeMeeting-list] Reminder for feature addition that was agreed some time ago

Hi,

thanks for great app. I'm not using it at the moment but will probably soon
(I'm under Suse and original rpms didn't work).

I'm currently designing integrated home automation/entertainment system and
would like to include GM for video conferencing with friends. But till now,
GM has almost no support for using/control from 3rd party applications (GUI
like Freevo or mythtv in this case).

For a proper start, it would be nice somehow to get status/calling and other
messages from GM and also to be able to start/stop GM and call particular
user from external app would be fine.

Some time ago, we discussed this on this mailing list, but because of 1.
version code freeze it was postponed till later. Now I guess it's right time
to do this and further spread use of GM among users.

Regards,

Robert.