From: Alexis Moreau <alexis c moreau wanadoo fr>
To: Gnomemeeting <gnomemeeting-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems of microphone
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 14:12:56 +0100

Yes, but when I open Gnome-alsamixer, I have it before opening of the
software :

(gnome-alsamixer:5289): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session
manager:Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication
protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.

** (gnome-alsamixer:5289): WARNING **: gam_toggle_get_state (). No idea
what to do for mixer element "PCM Out Path & Mute"!

** (gnome-alsamixer:5289): WARNING **: gam_toggle_get_state (). No idea
what to do for mixer element "Mic Select"!

** (gnome-alsamixer:5289): WARNING **: gam_toggle_get_state (). No idea
what to do for mixer element "Mono Output Select"!

Maybe something's strange...