Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems when loading up Gnomemeeting.

No thats the the problem I'm getting. What I'm getting is a problem when I
start up my Gnomemeeting. It doesn't start at all, it doesn't give me any
errors at all or anything, but when I do a "ps aux" in console, i see the
gnomemeeting process running, but I don't see anything at all.