[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting-1.0 on SuSE 9.0/i386

Dear listers,
I downloaded new tar-balls from somewhere in gnomemeeting.org
download pages.  I compiled pwlib, openh323 and gnomemeting 1.0
on SuSE 9.0/i386.  Compilation itself went very smoothly,
and I could soon load binary.

The problem came up when I invoked a new binary---a notorious
Gconfkey error.
I read FAQ and tried all written therein, but they did not
help.
# The stock gnomemeeting of SuSE 9.0 is 0.98-1, and until yesterday
I ran 0.98-5 I compiled by myself from sources.  0.98-5 can still
work now.

I am wondering if there is any quick trick to cope with this
problem of 1.0.

Thanks in advance for any clues and pointers.

Yoriaki Fujimori