[GnomeMeeting-list] 1.00 has been released!

We are proud to announce the release of GnomeMeeting 1.00!

GnomeMeeting started as a final studies work at the Department of
Computing Science and Engineering of the Université Catholique de
Louvain and after 3 years of development, GnomeMeeting 1.00 is ready!

I would like to thank Marc Lobelle and the Université Catholique de
Louvain for having permitted GnomeMeeting to be released as Free
Software. I also would like to thank all people who have helped and
encouraged me during those 3 years, it is impossible to name everybody
but you will recognize yourself, thank you!

You can download GnomeMeeting 1.00 at the usual location (Red Hat and
SuSE packages are coming soon). Please check the FAQ for installation
instructions.

Notice also the new website designed by Cédric Valcke. It will be
improved in the future, so stay tuned!

See www.gnomemeeting.org for more information and the impressive list of
changes!
(o-