Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 'h323:henry', but not 'h323:Henry'

On Friday 25 June 2004 16:38, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le ven, 25/06/2004 à 16:33 +0200, Michael Renner a écrit :

[...]

> > And it even works if you are not connected to a gatekeeper! Try by
> > yourself to type 'h323:Henry' into gnomemeetings connect line; it will
> > fail!
>
> That's the auto-match function of the calls history. There is already an
> henry in the history so it is using that instead.

oh, I understand! I thought gnomemeeting tries to behave smart with the 'h'
from 'h323'.

> > > If the returned message is "User not found", then it is clearly the
> > > gatekeeper that returns that answer, not GnomeMeeting itself.
> >
> > Hhhmm, the gatekeeper seems to work case sensitive, the error message is
> > "User not found". So 'Henry' is an other instance as 'henry'. That's ok
> > for me.
>
> I'm not sure the standard permits that case-sensitivity...

I see, we have to use lower case names in the future to prevent us from
trouble.

Many thanks for your help.

CU
--

|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael renner gmx de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                        |