Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 'h323:henry', but not 'h323:Henry'

On Friday 25 June 2004 16:02, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Just mail me a debug 3 output, but my guess would be that it is a
> gatekeeper bug.

There is no output to the console while I type in the word 'Henry'. But as
soon as a reached the 'y', the 'H' changed  into a 'h'. Yes I know, this
sounds crazy. But it only happens with a 'H'!.

And it even works if you are not connected to a gatekeeper! Try by yourself to
type 'h323:Henry' into gnomemeetings connect line; it will fail!

> If the returned message is "User not found", then it is clearly the
> gatekeeper that returns that answer, not GnomeMeeting itself.

Hhhmm, the gatekeeper seems to work case sensitive, the error message is "User
not found". So 'Henry' is an other instance as 'henry'. That's ok for me.

CU
--

|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael renner gmx de  |
|D-72072 Tuebingen   Germany                        |