[GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting on windows xp

hi,

excuse the extreme lack of knowledge in the person behind this email, after all im only an xp user ;-) which brings me to my question. how in the world can gnomemeeting be installed on windows xp. is gnomemeeting port to windows xp ready yet? there is one file available for download on the website and even that file appears not to work properly.

will gnome be available for windows xp anytime? if it already is available for windows xp, how is gnomemeeting installed in xp?

thanks.

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up ? now 3 months FREE!