Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting on windows xp

Hello :)

Le mer, 23/06/2004 à 04:16 -0400, Hani Barakat a écrit :
> hi,
>
> excuse the extreme lack of knowledge in the person behind this email,
> after all im only an xp user ;-) which brings me to my question. how
> in the world can gnomemeeting be installed on windows xp. is

It can not be installed yet. Xavier Ricco is still working on the beast.
We do not have a date yet for a possible ALPHA release, but it will be
announced on this mailing list.

> gnomemeeting port to windows xp ready yet? there is one file available
> for download on the website and even that file appears not to work
> properly.

That's the GSM codec for Netmeeting, it explains the problem :)

> will gnome be available for windows xp anytime? if it already is
> available for windows xp, how is gnomemeeting installed in xp?

Yes, I would say end of the year at worse. It all depends on how well
Xavier is progressing.