Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting on OS-X.3

Once upon a time Friday 18 June 2004 12:06 am, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Le jeudi 17 Juin 2004 14:57, vous avez écrit :
> > or mac on linux.  allows you to run linux and mac on same system at same
> > time.
>
> MacOnLinux requires a PowerPC computer. On the converse, Pear-PC allow you
> to run MacOsX under an Intel computer. The same is about to come with Qemu,
> but way much faster.

by asking for a mac version its fairly safe to assume he has a PowerPC system
and you will get much better perfomance when you are not emulating a cpu.
its a very cool idea and i will probably try it out as i dont have any
PowerPC hardware Yet  but its definetly on my shopping list.

Dennis