Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Bandwidth limitations in GM

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le jeu, 17/06/2004 à 10:50 +0300, Johnny Strom a écrit :

The slider is fine and very nice I like it :) but the bandwith limitation is way to low for future networks.

Agreed but given the fact that GM supports only CIF and QCIF size, I'm
not sure you can reach that bandwidth with current codecs anyway.

Hmm that can become a problem becouse when these new fiber networks starts to be more common then GM will be in a lower class compared to other Voip apps that can delivier high quiality Video calls like DVD quality.