Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No audio with netmeeting

Good, let's hope it was a windows problem. In 99.999% of the cases, if :
- you hear yourself with a 5 seconds delay using the configuration
assistant
- you receive the video from the other side
- audio channels are shown as started in the general history
then it means you are correctly configured and the problem is on the
other side.

If you don't hear yourself with a 5 seconds delay, then you have an
audio config problem. If you do, but do not receive video from the other
side, and do not receive audio, it is a NAT problem. And finally, if no
audio channels are started, then you have no common codec.

That summarizes all possible configuration problems encountered when
using GnomeMeeting :)

//\     FOSDEM      : http://www.fosdem.org