Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No audio with netmeeting

<snip>

> Correct too. You should do more tests, possibly with other users to see
> what side is problematic. My guess would really be the Netmeeting side.

Yes, that's probably it!   A problem with the audio on the windows computer
has been found.   This computer has WindowsME installed, and the microphone
on it doesn't function at all.  I cannot ascertain what could have caused it
or find a solution to it.   I can only guess that addware and spyware that
has plagued this machine and/or viruses have done something to it.   So it
looks like the only alternative is to reformat the hardrive and reinstall
windows from scratch.   Grrrrrr.

George