[GnomeMeeting-list] FAQ contribution; RH9 and firewall

Hi, thank you all, especially Johnny and Migras for the help on irc to set my Gnome-meeting up. As a result of what I learned during the testing I would propose the following addition to the gnome-meeting faq: Q: How do I set up the RedHat 9.0 firewall to enable gnomemeeting? A: The easiest way is to use the gnome-lokkit tool to automatically configure your firewall: Download the gnome-lokkit firewall configuration tool e.g. from rpmfind Go to service-settings and make sure ipchains is NOT active and iptables IS active. Start gnome-lokkit and select low security, answer the other questions according to your needs Test your firewall at http://scan.sygate.com/ for sufficient security br, Timo -- Get your free email from http://joinme.com Powered by Outblaze