[GnomeMeeting-list] CVS snapshots rollback archive service

Hi guys,

i've just finished coding the cvs snapshots rollback archive at:
http://snapshots.seconix.com/archive/
Currently we're evaluating for 1 month rollback to estimate the size.
According to the outcome we may or may not change this value.

For DEBIAN users we have the same style as snapshot.debian.net
following:
deb http://snapshots.seconix.com/archive/debian/YYYY/MM/DD/ (sid|sarge|woody) main

The style with /archive/today/ and the datestr stuff is on my TODO. Also
the pool archive will be made available as soon as i can convince
dpkg-scanpackages to add more than one version per entity.

For SuSE users there's currently no direct YaST supprt, but that will be
added as soon as there's reasonable chance to do so (probably will
follow with new backend server for buildserver.net).

Same goes for MANDRAKE. Currently MdK rpms are only archived per 9.2.
We'll try to work something out for upcoming MdK10..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian