Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Troubleshooting GM sound

On Friday 23 January 2004 21:49, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Check that the device is not used by another program with lsof.

You were quite right - there was another program using it.  It's
working fine now.

> You can also try CVS which has native ALSA support (see
> snapshots.seconix.com for packs)
>
> I'm puzzled, I thought you had GM working since a long time.

The video problem was fixes when we talked before, but personal
problems with my partner in this project caused the project to be
shelved for a while.

Thanks for your help - sometimes the brain needs a kick to get it
working properly <g>

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302