[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting behind a SuSE Firewall?

Hello,

tried to get gnomemeeting 0.98.5 behind a suse firewall using Suse
9.0. Clients work i can see all members in adressbook, can dial and
connect to others, others can see and hear me. But i can't see/hear
anybody. Installed a gatekeeper (gnugk) on server which is connecting
to internet, enabled nat on all clients. I read about iptables in
FAQ, but i don't understand how to implement these settings on my
server. How do i set up my SuSefirewall for Gnomemeeting? Think this
is the problem which blocks audio and video transmissoins from other
people.

Thank you.

Best Regards, Harald Grosskopf.