[GnomeMeeting-list] LDAP Server

Hi all,

I've tried to search around the FAQ and this archive's for the refered
solution to the modification in the XDAP files in order to LOG into a
Netmeeting ILS server, but I can't find anything except a message in
this archive suggesting the person to contact the comunnity.

My problem is that connecting to the gnomemeeting server is everything
OK, on the other hand trying to connect to the ils.netcabo.pt server (
portuguese server ) it's say's it can't connect. I know it's a server
for netmeeting.

Is there any way to say that for gnomemeeting it uses a XDAP and for the
other server another ?

If so what are the modification I nedd to do in order to connect to this
last server ?

Thanks.
--
Filipe Veloza <fmvel rnl ist utl pt>

PGP ( ID:0xB8ED711C SERVER:pgp.mit.edu )