Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Jaba the hut sound using Gnomemeeting

Hey Nick, thanks for the response...

I don't touch artsd at all before running GM, but I can try that next
time I talk with this person. If this is the problem, this is going to
make it difficult to speak with my other party since they aren't exactly
Linux savy.

This seems kind of strange behavior, is there a reason for all this?