Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] H261PixelEncoder : H.261 bad geometry: 320x240

Le mer 07/01/2004 à 16:09, Van Duc Uy a écrit :

> 	First of all, i do the configuration for myself. because i don't use GConf, i
> stored all config in file (i don't want support more than 1 user use GM ;-)).

You removed GConf support and it still works with the same set of
features (ie instant apply of the settings when you are in a call) ?

Can I have some patches? (mail them offline).

> 	Second, i modified the Redraw() that the picture was scale and display at
> 320x240 (now is 352x288, because above problem). and of course a lot thing
> else .....
> 	to remove the dependencies of GConf, actually i have to hack deeply to GM.
>
> BTW: to all member regard to this subject,
> 	At the beginning, i just simple thinking about this subject just for fun and
> easily to fix. and i also think that is GM problem, because on camstream i
> can see without border at SIF mode. so i decide to modified Gm to SIF mode.

Of course, but H.323 requires you send in QCIF or CIF to be compatible
with remote endpoints. Of course GnomeMeeting could capture in QSIF, but
the problem is that if you send QSIF directly to an endpoint like
Netmeeting, it won't work.