Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] H261PixelEncoder : H.261 bad geometry: 320x240

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 10:50 pm, Damien Sandras wrote:

> > actually i never know this before.
> > I want to make Gnomemeeting with *FIX* resolution (320x240) and i don't
> > want to use GConf. i  modified the source code and right now all are very
> > well. And i think if the image can display more beautiful with my camera
> > is excellent. ;-)
>
> I'm curious, what did you change?

	First of all, i do the configuration for myself. because i don't use GConf, i
stored all config in file (i don't want support more than 1 user use GM ;-)).
	Second, i modified the Redraw() that the picture was scale and display at
320x240 (now is 352x288, because above problem). and of course a lot thing
else .....
	to remove the dependencies of GConf, actually i have to hack deeply to GM.

BTW: to all member regard to this subject,
	At the beginning, i just simple thinking about this subject just for fun and
easily to fix. and i also think that is GM problem, because on camstream i
can see without border at SIF mode. so i decide to modified Gm to SIF mode.
but the problem from there.
	Around your discussions, i know this problem actually not easy to fix. at
least it's not purpose all gnomemeeting users.
	Thank you for your regards to my subject, and thank Damien for Gnomemeeting.
It's a great project for learning about Video Conference

Have a nice day
Michael