RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Video Conference Limits

Le mer 07/01/2004 à 19:30, David Mynatt a écrit :
> Thank you very much for helping a newbie!  MCU is part of the basic
> OpenH323 package; yes?  What my second question relates to is if the

Yes and no, but you can download it there.

> person having the server running OpenH323 has to be a moderator and
> on-line if a group of people are going to use the system; i.e., can MCU
> run unattended in multipoint use, allowing people from various cities to
> a conference?  I *think* what I'm asking (!?) is if OpenH323 can be used

Yes, but no moderation system, anybody can connect. A guy has done
patches to have a system with moderation, you can look on google for it,
it is called "stupidmcu" (yes, really).

> a replacement for the ILS system.

Not really, use  a gatekeeper for this.