Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 99.9 and H263 on ffmpeg/vich263

Hi,
 When the ffmpeg and vich263 options were released, they did not work with
netmeeting.

There was some more work from Guilhem Tardy <guilhem_tardy yahoo com>
  and the ffmpeg library was changed,
  and openh323 code was changed
 and h263 compatibility with netmeeting has been achieved.
 Now, some minor things like code freezes have got in the way, but expect
  it soon.
  There are some patches available from AliceStreet to get it working with NM.

Big thanks to the folks at Alice Street (Especially to Henry Harrison)
for sponsoring all of the H263 work.(www.alicestreet.com)

Derek Smithies.

P.S. Anyone want a flame war over the merits of accepting commercial
sponsorhsip to support open source work ?