Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 99.9 and H263 on ffmpeg/vich263

>P.S. Anyone want a flame war over the merits of accepting commercial
>sponsorhsip to support open source work ?

Here are just my 2 cents after FOSDEM ;)

I think that finding people who are against this is very hard to do in
the Open Source/Free Software community or they have not understood
anything to the principles of the movement. It is not about "free" as
"free beer", but as "free" as "freedom of speech" as RMS would
say... There is nothing wrong to be paid to produce Open Source code.

Damien