Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 99.9 and H263 on ffmpeg/vich263

Hi Conrad,
Am So, den 22.02.2004 schrieb Conrad Beckert um 14:44:
> Hi,
>
> can anybody help me with the following:
>
> I compiled openh323 with ffmpeg and vich263 option
> enabled. In Gnomemeeting I can't find any options to
> enable them. What would I have to do?

GM doesn't do ffmpeg or H263 yet.. that's post-GM1.00 and can't be
tweaked at the moment in any way (without manual patching yourself -
there's not even a ready-to-apply patch out there).. Most probably it'll
come through video codecs of OpenH323..

> BTW: I have conflicting information: does the H263 on
> ffmpg or vic263 harmonize with Netmeeting meanwhile?

As far as we can tell right now, it may not work, though this can only
be verified when it's finally available as option to GM..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian