[GnomeMeeting-list] Immediate Disconnect with Dial-UP, sound very good

Ok, I got wvdial installed and connected my PPC-Linux via Dial-Up to the internet. Then I started Gnome-Meeting. Then I called my Dad. He took up the phone - the sound was perfect (over Dial-Up) - but after the second word I always get disconnected. I tried various settings in NAT and advanced H323 settings. But always just get disconnected.

Any hints?

Thanks for Feedback.

Zeno